LED Parking Lot Light - 150W (320/400W MH Equivalent) LED Shoebox Area Light - 5700K/5000K/3000K - 17,000 Lumens
Model number Voltage(V) Wattage(W) Lumens(lm) CCT(K) CRI Certified
KS-B-150W AC100-277V 150 17000 3000-5700 80 ETL
Most Popular Accessories
Perfect for parking lots, roadways, car dealerships, campuses, parks, and as a replacement for street lights and vapor lamps—this 150-watt LED Shoebox Area Light shines brightly when reliability and performance are critical. The parking lot light emits up to 17,000 lumens of natural white or warm white illumination in a wide 75°/145° beam pattern. Because of their warmer color temperatures, these area lights minimize glare and light pollution while reducing skyglow. This powerful, energy-efficient LED area light uses just 150 watts of power—comparable to a 320- or 400-watt metal-halide (MH) fixture. And with a life expectancy of 50,000 hours—3 times as long as MH fixtures—the LED light reduces costly repairs and the need for replacements. The weatherproof, IP65-rated die cast aluminum housing guards against damage done by harsh or wet weather conditions, and a removable cover allows for easy access to the driver and mounting arm hardware. This LED area light is designed to slip-fit onto a round pole. See similar 200-watt, 300-watt, or 400-watt versions.
● 16,000 – 17,000 lumen output
● System power factor is >96% and THD<12.68%.
● 5 Years Warranty
● 90-305 volt and 347-480 volt available
● Standard colors: Dark Bronze and Black
● ETL certified
● 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (5000 events)
● Die-cast aluminum housing incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
● Wall mounted, site, area and general lighting utilizing an advanced LED optical system providing uniformity, vertical light
distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.